News & Insights
Top 12 Spring 2018 Colours
Following London Fashion Week, the Pantone Colour Institute has released its Fashion Colour Trend Report for Spring 2018.
With colour on the catwalk a key indicator of the colour stories we can expect to see showing up across all areas of design, Pantone’s report is a key guide to the season’s most important colour trends.
The Spring 2018 Colour Palette
“The Spring 2018 palette encourages a sense of fun and playful release. With an air of complexity and distinctiveness, we find ourselves in a sanctuary of colour that is ideal for some more unique and dramatic colour mixing.” says Laurie Pressman, Vice President of the Pantone colour Institute.
The full list of Pantone Colours are:-
- Pantone 17-1563 Cherry Tomato: A tempestuous orangey red that exudes heat and energy.
- Pantone 18-4043 Palace Blue: This is a brighter blue for the days ahead which sparkles with energy.
- Pantone 17-1514 Ash Rose: Introducing a new dimension, transforming this muted pink shade into a more grounded hue.
- Pantone 14-0121 Nile Green: A breezy light green that brings a breath of fresh air to the palette.
- Pantone 13-0646 Meadowlark: A confident and outgoing bright yellow shade, glistening with joy and illuminating the world around us.
- Pantone 15-1520 Blooming Dahlia: With its seemingly suggestive scent, the subtly alluring Blooming Dahlia beckons us with its understated appeal.
- Pantone 18-3838 Ultra Violet: A distinctive and complex purple shade that fascinates and intrigues, conveying originality and ingenuity,
- Pantone 18-1325 Spiced Apple: The warm, wholesome and engaging Spiced Apple adds flavour to the Spring 2018 palette.
- Pantone 14-3207 Pink Lavender: A soft and romantic violet rose that charms with its soothing sense of quiescence.
- Pantone 12-2103 Almost Mauve: With its gentle petal like touch, delicate and ephemeral Almost Mauve adds a sense of nostalgia.
- Pantone 17-1929 Rapture Rose: Romantic and affectionate Rapture Rose is an artful rosy red that brings a flirtatious charm.
- Pantone 13-0550 Lime Punch: Sharp and pungent, Lime Punch hits a chord with its strident and striking citrus like presence in the spring 2018 palette.
For the full PANTONE Fashion Color Report, Spring 2018 (London) visit https://store.pantone.com/uk/en/fashion-color-trend-report-london-spring-2018
At Positive we know that colour consistency is vital. We harness the latest technology, with colour management to ISO standards, in order to match your PANTONE colours flawlessly.
To request a quote or discuss your next campaign, please contact Danny Sullivan, Managing Director on 020 8544 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org