It was a pleasure to produce the event branding for the Copra Ball and Awards, the beauty industry’s most prestigious event of the year!
Founded in 1981, COPRA is a non-profit membership organization set up to provide a focus for the cosmetics and perfume industry. The Copra Ball was held on Wednesday 24th November at Park Plaza Hotel. Over 650 beauty insiders came together to celebrate and raise essential funds for our industry charity Look Good Feel Better UK.
We produced and installed a range of event branding including large format graphics, column vinyls, roller banners, showcards, tent cards, table plans, menus, a photography backdrop and more!
Our team had a wonderful time at the event and enjoyed catching up with some of our lovely clients. We were proud to host Coty, Molton Brown, Floral Street, Bolt Digital and Karium at our table.
The winners of the awards were:-
- Best Innovation- H Beauty
- Best New Premium Skincare Product or Range- Clarins Bright Plus
- Best New Premium Cosmetic Product or Range- Charlotte Tilbury, Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Mascara
- Best New Hand & Nail Product or Range- This Works, Stress Check Kind Hands.
- Best New Female Fragrance- Tom Ford, Private Blend, Rose Prick
- Best New Female Fragrance in Limited Distribution –Tom Ford, Private Blend, Rose Prick.
- Best New Male Fragrance- Carolina Herrera, Bad Boy
- Best New Male Fragrance in Limited Distribution- Bvlgari Man Glacial Essence
- Best Men’s Grooming Brand- Acqua Di Parma
- Best New Bath & Body Product or Range- Clarins, Body Partner Stretch Mark Expert
- Best British Brand- Charlotte Tilbury
- Beauty Icon Hall of Fame- Chanel No5