Survey Prize Draw
The terms & conditions are as follows:-
- The promoter is: PI (UK) Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 4221134. Registered office: Ground Floor, Egerton House, 68 Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8AL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of PI (UK) Ltd, Colouration Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The competition opens on Monday 17th August 2020 and closes at midnight on Friday 28th August 2020. No entries after this point will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There is one prize of a £50 Amazon voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This is a prize draw, and there will be one winner, who will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Entries from third parties or entries automatically generated by a computer will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Updated 17th August 2020