News & Insights
Studio Trainee Opportunity
20 November 2018
To launch our Positive Academy and continue to grow our business, we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as a Studio Trainee.
Studio TraineeDepartment: Studio Reporting to: Head of Studio Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Other requirements: Ability to work overtime if required Location: Positive – 44 Wates Way, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 4HR Using state of the art technology, Positive provide a full range of Print, Direct Mail, Web2Print and Multichannel Marketing Solutions. The successful candidate will primarily work within the Direct Mail, Data, Online Ordering Portal and Multichannel processes. They will also be trained for artworking and digital printing. This position requires an active learning and can do attitude, Microsoft office skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff. Key Responsibilities – 3 Year Traineeship:
- Online ordering websites: Full build creation and processing of deployments for the production of print, fulfilment and dispatch.
- Multichannel Marketing: Full build creation and processing of deployments for Direct anddigital marketing, e.g. social media, email, mobile marketing and direct mail.
- Direct Mail: Data processing and digital printing.
- Studio: Artworking and print output.
- Critical thinker with the ability to actively learn quickly.
- Engaged, bubbly, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of MS Excel (experience of Mac’s and Adobe would be an advantage).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Grade C (or equivalent) in GSCE English & Maths (essential).