How sustainable is your Point of Sale?
POSITIVE+ is proud to present Sustain, POPAI’s eco-design indicator, which has been specifically developed for the Point of Purchase industry.
The eco-design indicator lets us simultaneously measure up to six versions of your project and discover their environmental impacts – so we can work with you to adjust your designs for optimum results.
Sustain will generate a score for products and packaging separately, based on a number of criteria. These are:
- Design– Analyses the list of materials in each component, counting number of unique types and measuring ease of disassembly.
- Materials & processes– For each component, Sustain calculates the carbon content, renewability, recyclability and recycled content.
- Supply chain– The tool measures the weight of each component, transport type and distance between supplier and manufacturer.
- Delivery logistics– Establishes quantity of product in container, along with transport distance and transport type.
- End of life– This includes ease of disassembly and how the material will be disposed of, such as reuse, recycle, incineration and landfill.
Once we’ve got your statistics, we will offer some recommendations to improve your scores, such as how to reduce the carbon footprint and increase the recycled content and recyclability.
Tony Dennington, Chief Commercial Officer at POSITIVE+ said, “Many of our clients are looking to reduce their environmental impact this year. By using Sustain we can accurately calculate a sustainability rating for point of sale projects and make recommendations on where further improvements can be made”.
In 2020 Positive and Colouration founded POSITIVE+ to offer clients an even wider range of creative solutions, with more capacity for larger projects, as well as access to the most sustainable design and manufacturing practices.
POSITIVE+ is proud to be a member of POPAI, a progressive industry association, promoting best practice, dedicated to enhancing the total shopper experience.
To improve the sustainability of your point of sale materials please email Tony Dennington, Chief Commercial Officer email@example.com or call Tony on 020 8544 5500.