News & Insights
Coke gets personal, using its bottle labels
When an Australian ad agency had the bright idea of putting popular names on Coke bottles, the results were brilliant.
- Print hundreds of millions of personalised bottle labels within a four –month lead time
- Match iconic Coca-Cola red colour
- A total of 12 HP Indigo digital presses ran 24/7 to 24/5 across three months
- Special ink, pre- mixed by HP Indigo, developed to match Coca- Cola red
- One billion personalised labels were printed, 150 names in each of more than 32 countries, in 15 languages and five different alphabets
- Outstanding colour match accuracy
At Positive we offer innovative digital printing facilities ensuring exceptional quality, speed and value for money.
With our HP Indigo technology, no matter how complex or high volume your project may be, your brand colour palette will always be printed consistently and to the highest quality.
Call us today to discuss your print requirements on 020 8544 5500 or email email@example.com
Coke Case Study Copyright – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company