Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and personable Sales Executive to join our fun-loving, creative and talented team, producing the highest quality print and production for some incredible brands.
You will be responsible for growing sales and profits in line with our business strategy. Applicants need to be able to easily drive/ commute to our Mitcham office and be able to visit clients in London and surrounding areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Introducing new customers and achieving targets as set in our business strategy.
- Acquiring new business through telephone sales, email, social media and face to face visits.
- Developing existing accounts and identifying additional opportunities.
- Contacting gone-away customers to re-active accounts.
- Responding to all sales enquiries within service timeframes.
- Inputting data into salesforce, detailing opportunities from prospects generated.
- Reporting on activity at Weekly / Monthly sales reviews.
Your knowledge, skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with clients, prospects and colleagues over the phone, email, social media and in person.
- Good listening skills with ability to extract relevant information.
- Basic numeracy and financial skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines by solving problems with own initiative, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and managing own time successfully.
Experience within the printing & direct mail industry would be an advantage but is not essential. Full training will be given. This is a full-time permanent role that is immediately available for the successful applicant.
To apply, email your CV to Sarah Carter, Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will receive an initial telephone interview.