Client Services Executive
Salary: £25k-£30k (Depending on Experience)
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our fun-loving, creative and talented team, producing the highest quality print and production for major brands.
Experience is not essential, but you must have good customer service skills, great communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Applicants need to be able to easily drive/ commute to our Mitcham office and be able to visit clients in London and surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for making sure each of our departments meets the needs of our clients and customers.
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Collaborating with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Skills & Attributes:
- Willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Ability to confidently work with our clients and suppliers
- Works well under pressure
- Works well within a team and alone
- Seeks career progression
- Hungry, passionate and optimistic
- Wants to be busy, shows willing and enjoys being at work
Experience within the printing, point of sale and direct mail industry would be an advantage, but is not essential. Full training will be given.
To apply, email your CV to Sarah Carter, Sales Manager email@example.com