Client Services Executive
Salary: £25k-£35k (Depending on Experience)
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic Client Services Executive to join our fun-loving, creative and talented team, producing the highest quality print and production for major brands.
You will be responsible for assisting our Account Directors and Managers with managing client accounts and their projects by providing excellent customer service.
Applicants need to be able to easily drive/ commute to our Mitcham office and be able to visit clients in London and surrounding areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and assisting Account Directors and Managers with managing client accounts and their projects.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients by understanding and interpreting their needs.
- Ensuring all jobs are accurate, delivered on time and to a high standard of quality.
- Providing estimates and working with suppliers to ensure jobs are costed correctly and to the correct standards and delivery timeframes.
- Assisting the Account Directors and Managers with retaining and growing the existing client base through emailing, calling and meeting directly with clients.
- Administrating client reports and other administration duties related to client accounts.
- Meeting and exceeding set business targets and client Service Level Agreements.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and suppliers over the phone, email and in person.
- Good listening skills with ability to extract relevant information.
- Basic numeracy and financial skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines by solving problems with own initiative, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and managing own time successfully.
This is a full-time permanent role that is immediately available for the successful applicant.
To apply, email your CV to Sarah Carter, Sales Manager email@example.com
Successful applicants will receive an initial telephone interview.