Boost your brand’s eco-credentials
With consumer concern for the environment at an all-time high, it’s now more important than ever to ensure that your brand’s printed items are as sustainable as possible. But what materials should you choose and what do the logos and jargon actually mean?
5 ways to boost your brand’s eco-credentials:
- FSCTM certified- paper and card ensure that our forests will be alive for generations to come. The “tick tree” logo is used to indicate that products are certified under the FSCTM system.
- 100% recycled– materials have improved in recent years and now come in a vast range of sharp, bright and smooth paper stocks, meaning there’s no compromise on quality.
- Recycle logo– if you have opted for recyclable materials, adding a recycle logo can help remind your customers to recycle the item at the end of its life.
- ISO 14001 printing– guarantees that there is a robust environmental management system in place, with an efficient use of resources as well as waste reduction processes.
- Carbon offsetting– balances carbon emissions through schemes designed to make equivalent reductions of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Following these simple tips should really help to boost your brand’s sustainability credentials. If you opt for FSCTM certified paper or card, speak to your printer about seeking approval to add the converted “tick tree” logo to your design.
At POSITIVE+ we offer a wide range of FSCTM, 100% recycled and recyclable materials. All of our processes adhere to the highest environmental standards and we are ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, Fogra and FSCTM accredited.
In 2020 we offset 5,013kg of carbon emissions through the Antalis Future Focus Campaign. This enabled Forest Carbon to plant 20 new trees, creating a new woodland area of 125m2 at Lone Tree Thimby, Penrith, England.
We would love to help you boost your brand’s sustainability. Call Tony Dennington, Chief Commercial Officer today on 020 8544 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org